- 1 1/2 each carrots, peeled & chopped
- 1/4 each yellow onion, peeled & split
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cilantro, chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 ounce canola oil
- 5 each spring-roll wrappers
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 heads FRISEE (also known as, French endive or chicory)
- 3 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons verjus
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3/4 teaspoon ginger, chopped & juiced
- 1/2 each lemongrass, stalk julienne
- 1/2 each garlic clove, minced
- 1/16 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3 teaspoons chives, chopped
Pot stickers - toss the carrots and onions in oil and roast at 350 degrees until tender. Remove from oven and mix with honey, curry, and cilantro. Season with pepper and pulse in food processor. Let cool and then fill wrappers.
Vinaigrette - combine all ingredients and let stand for 4-6 hours before serving.
Courtesy of www.5aday.com
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.