Defective wiring started Liberty Heights fire Tuesday - Western Mass News - WGGB/WSHM

Defective wiring started Liberty Heights fire Tuesday

Posted: Updated:
SPRINGFIELD, MA (WSHM) -

The Springfield Arson and Bomb squad has confirmed that a fire in the Liberty Heights section of Springfield Tuesday night was caused by defective wiring in the second-floor linen closet.

No injuries were reported from the blaze.

The family has declined help from the Springfield Chapter of the American Red Cross and will stay with friends or family.

Copyright 2013 WSHM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly
WSHM
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2017, WGGB/WSHM; Springfield, MA. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.