One man is displaced following a house fire that posed a couple of problems for firefighters.
Crews got the call just after 11:30 a.m. for a fire on Rosewell Street.
Dennis Leger, aide to Fire Commissioner Joseph Conant, told CBS 3 that the fire started on the first floor and caused $60,000 in damage to the building.
Leger said the fire caused the electrical box to fall and energize the fence around the home.
That slowed down the process, as firefighters had to keep people clear of the fence.
One firefighter was taken to the hospital with what Leger called a minor injury.
The displaced resident is staying with family.
Copyright 2013 WSHM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.