- $800 million project.
- 2,000 construction jobs.
- Estimated 3,000 permanent jobs.
- $15 million in advance payments to city of Springfield.
- Estimated $25 million in annual payments to city when casino opens.
Planned Site amenities:
- 125,000 sq. ft. of gaming space including slots, table games, and poker room.
- 25 floor, 250 room hotel.
- 7,000 sq. ft. pool and spa.
- 45,000 sq. ft. of banquet and meeting space.
- Seven restaurants.
- 40,000 sq. ft. of rental housing.
- 3,600 free parking spaces in garage.
- 12,000 sq. ft. of retail space.
- 12 screen movie theater.
- High-end bowling alley.