Kitchen fire in Holyoke forces 3 people out of their home - Western Mass News - WGGB/WSHM

Kitchen fire in Holyoke forces 3 people out of their home

Posted: Updated:
HOLYOKE, MA (WSHM) -

Firefighters were called to a fire on Bray Park Drive just after 3 p.m. on Sunday.

Lt. Thomas Paquin of the Holyoke Fire Department told CBS 3 that the fire began from cooking on the stove.

There is extensive damage to the kitchen and smoke damage throughout the home.

Paquin said the three people who live in the home will stay with relatives for the time being.

Copyright 2013 WSHM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved. 

Powered by Frankly
WSHM
Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2017, WGGB/WSHM; Springfield, MA. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.