An electrical outlet with several appliances plugged in caused a small electrical fire at a south Phoenix business on Wednesday night.
People leaving the AMC 24 theaters called 911 after seeing smoke through the windows of the Harem Lounge at 4905 E. Ray Rd. about 11:50 p.m., said Phoenix Fire Department spokesman.
Firefighters found the fire in the wall of the outlet. Damage was minimal and the business was expected to reopen soon, the spokesman said.
Copyright 2014 CBS 5 (KPHO Broadcasting Corporation). All rights reserved.