A fire broke out on Park Street early Friday morning and destroyed a building that housed a pizza parlor and a salon.
Palmer firefighters responded to 1112 Park St. about 2:30 a.m. and found a fully involved fire inside of the commercial building.
The fire was caused by an electrical system in the attic, according Palmer fire officials.
Vinny's Pizza, located at 1112 Park St., and the neighboring business, Salon Trendz, located at 1110 Park St. were both impacted by the total loss of the building.
CBS 3's Hugh Zeitlin was on scene and will bring you the full story coming up during the 4 p.m. newscast.
Copyright 2014 WSHM (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.