A firefighter in Chicopee was taken to the hospital early Tuesday morning while fighting a fire at an industrial building on Meadow St.
Investigators said the call came in around 12:30 a.m.
It appeared electrical problems in an oven may have sparked the fire. Authorities said the oven door blew open, knocking two firefighters to the ground. One of those firefighters was transported to the hospital with minor injuries, the other firefighter was treated at the scene.
Investigators were still on the scene of the fire hours later trying to determine the exact cause of the fire.
No other injuries were reported.
Copyright 2015. Western Mass News (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.