Emergency crews responded to a working fire in Springfield Saturday night.
The Springfield Fire Department said the fire was at 306 Union Street.
Upon arrival, crews found a bathroom fire in one of the apartments.
The fire was quickly extinguished.
Red Cross was at the scene to assist four residents. Luckily, they were not displaced, according to Dennis Leger, Aid to the Springfield Fire Commissioner.
There were no reported injuries.
Leger told us the estimated damage is under $20,000.
Springfield Fire Department said the cause of the fire was electrical.
Copyright 2018 Western Mass News (Meredith Corporation). All rights reserved.