We’re Hiring Wednesday: Behavioral Health Network
Published: May. 9, 2023 at 9:16 AM EDT|Updated: May. 24, 2023 at 10:55 AM EDT
Behavorial Health Network in western Massachusetts has job openings in the following positions:
- Residential Support Specialist - Adult Community Clinical Services (ACCS) program; support the growth, independence, safety, and stability of individuals in a residential or home-based settings.
- Mental Health Support Specialist - Program for Assertive Community Treatment - a highly integrated outreach program providing treatment to individuals to meet goals, reduce hospitalizations, arrests, and incarcerations.
- Mobile Crisis Triage Supervisor – Provide support to MCI Clinicians along with those in Crisis. Third shift.
- Clinical Team Leader: ACCS Program - Provide clinical and rehabilitative interventions for adults with mental health concerns. $2,000 Sign-on bonus!
- Clinical Team Co-Lead: Multidisciplinary team serving members in (PACT) Program for Assertive Community Treatment! Support in reducing recidivism! *$8.000 sign on bonus!
- Counselor-Case Manager – Provide guidance & support to adults in recovery from addiction.
- Intensive Home-Based Therapeutic Care Clinician – support children with behavioral health challenges and their families to achieve stability and success in the community.
- Residential Direct Care - Developmental Services: Provide services in group homes to support the growth, independence, and safety of individuals.
- RN/LPN – support adults at various stages of addiction recovery from substance use & alcohol in an inpatient setting.
- Recovery Specialist – be a guide and a mentor to adults in addiction recovery in an inpatient setting.
- OTP Clinician – provide master’s level clinical services to adults overcoming opioid addiction in an outpatient setting.
- Domestic Violence Advocate – provide community-based outreach support to individuals affected by domestic violence or abuse.
To learn more or to apply, CLICK HERE
Copyright 2023. Western Mass News (WGGB/WSHM). All rights reserved.