Great pasta dish for your holiday table
(WGGB/WSHM) - The kitchen is often the center of holiday gatherings where people mingle, cook, and, of course, eat great food.
If you’re looking for something a little different this year to add to the holiday table, or any time, Chris Pisano shows us a recipe that’s been in his family for years.
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 stick butter
- Most of a head of garlic, chopped
- 2 cans anchovies in oil (no capers)
- Fresh parsley chopped for garnish
- Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound linguini
- Cook linguini in salted water until al dente, about 8 to 9 minutes
- Heat oil and melt butter over medium-low heat
- Add garlic and cook for two minutes
- Add anchovies and cook until dissolved, about three minutes
- Add pasta to sauce and mix
- Serve with parmesan cheese and parsley garnish
Copyright 2023. Western Mass News (WGGB/WSHM). All rights reserved.