WEST SPRINGFIELD, MA (WGGB/WSHM) -- Fire broke out at a McDonald's in West Springfield on Memorial Ave.
Firefighters were reported to the scene around 7 a.m. on early Friday morning.
It has now been reported that the fire has been put out at 7:45 a.m.
The fire was caused by the greased in the deep fryer. There is no word on the damage that was caused.
It has been reported the McDonald's will stay closed due to the fire.
Western Mass News is continuing to follow this story and we’ll have further information as more details come into newsroom.