Boston University vs. Rhode Island Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 17
Published: Mar. 16, 2023 at 3:41 AM EDT|Updated: Mar. 17, 2023 at 11:40 AM EDT
Friday's contest that pits the Rhode Island Rams (24-6) versus the Boston University Terriers (24-8) at Thomas F. Ryan Center has a projected final score of 68-58 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Rhode Island, who is the favorite in this matchup by our model. Tipoff is at 6:00 PM ET on March 17.
The Terriers' most recent outing was a 66-61 loss to Holy Cross on Sunday.
Boston University vs. Rhode Island Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Thomas F. Ryan Center in Kingston, Rhode Island
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Boston University vs. Rhode Island Score Prediction
- Prediction: Rhode Island 68, Boston University 58
Boston University Schedule Analysis
- In their signature win of the season, the Terriers took down the Holy Cross Crusaders 66-59 on February 15.
- Based on the RPI, the Rams have eight wins over Quadrant 3 teams, tied for the 27th-most in the nation.
- When facing Quadrant 4 teams, Boston University is 21-0 (1.000%) -- the seventh-most victories.
Boston University 2022-23 Best Wins
- 66-59 at home over Holy Cross (No. 153) on February 15
- 82-69 at home over Lehigh (No. 204) on January 28
- 78-65 on the road over Lehigh (No. 204) on February 25
- 58-44 on the road over Colgate (No. 232) on January 25
- 72-51 at home over Colgate (No. 232) on January 11
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Boston University Performance Insights
- The Terriers are outscoring opponents by 11.2 points per game, with a +361 scoring differential overall. They put up 68.9 points per game (109th in college basketball) and allow 57.7 per contest (32nd in college basketball).
- Boston University has averaged 2.2 more points in Patriot action (71.1) than overall (68.9).
- At home, the Terriers score 73.9 points per game. On the road, they score 63.3.
- At home Boston University is giving up 59.2 points per game, 3.3 more than it is away (55.9).
- The Terriers are posting 69.3 points per contest in their previous 10 games, compared to their season average of 68.9.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.