Jayson Tatum Injury Status - Celtics vs. Trail Blazers Injury Report March 17
Check out the injury report for the Boston Celtics (48-22), which currently has three players listed (including Jayson Tatum), as the Celtics ready for their matchup against the Portland Trail Blazers (31-38) at Moda Center on Friday, March 17 at 10:00 PM ET.
The Celtics enter this contest following a 104-102 victory against the Timberwolves on Wednesday. Jaylen Brown recorded 35 points, 10 rebounds and one assist for the Celtics.
Boston Celtics Injury Report Today
|Robert Williams III||C||Out||Hamstring||8.4||8.6||1.5|
Start playing daily fantasy basketball today at FanDuel -- sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Portland Trail Blazers Injury Report Today
Trail Blazers Injuries: Jerami Grant: Questionable (Quadricep), Justise Winslow: Out (Ankle), Damian Lillard: Questionable (Calf)
Celtics vs. Trail Blazers Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: Moda Center in Portland, Oregon
- TV: ROOT Sports NW and NBCS-BOS
Watch the NBA and other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial with fuboTV.
Celtics Season Insights
- The Celtics average just 1.6 more points per game (117.5) than the Trail Blazers allow (115.9).
- Boston has a 36-6 record when putting up more than 115.9 points.
- In their last 10 games, the Celtics have been scoring 113.1 points per game, an average that's slightly lower than the 117.5 they've scored over the course of the 2022-23 season.
- Boston knocks down 15.8 three-pointers per game (second-most in the league), 4.1 more than its opponents (11.7).
- The Celtics' 115.2 points per 100 possessions on offense rank fourth in the NBA, and the 109.4 points they allow per 100 possessions rank fourth in the league.
Celtics vs. Trail Blazers Betting Info
Want to place a bet on this matchup? Get a first deposit bonus when you sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link today!
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.