How to Watch Gonzaga vs. Grand Canyon on TV or Live Stream - NCAA Tournament First Round
Published: Mar. 17, 2023 at 8:16 AM EDT|Updated: Mar. 17, 2023 at 3:19 PM EDT
The No. 3 seed Gonzaga Bulldogs (28-5) and the No. 14 seed Grand Canyon Antelopes (24-11) meet on Friday at 7:35 PM in the opening round of the NCAA Tournament. The contest airs on truTV.
Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable!
Gonzaga vs. Grand Canyon Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 7:35 PM ET
- Where: Ball Arena in Denver, Colorado
- TV: truTV
- Live Stream select March Madness games on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Watch college hoops all season without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Gonzaga Stats Insights
- This season, the Bulldogs have a 52.9% shooting percentage from the field, which is 12.4% higher than the 40.5% of shots the Antelopes' opponents have knocked down.
- Gonzaga has a 26-3 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 40.5% from the field.
- The Antelopes are the 64th-ranked rebounding team in the nation, while the Bulldogs sit at 70th.
- The 87.5 points per game the Bulldogs average are 20.7 more points than the Antelopes allow (66.8).
- When Gonzaga totals more than 66.8 points, it is 25-3.
Grand Canyon Stats Insights
- Grand Canyon is 14-2 when it shoots better than 44.4% from the field.
- The Antelopes are the 64th-ranked rebounding team in the country, the Bulldogs sit at 142nd.
- The Antelopes' 75.3 points per game are only 2.4 more points than the 72.9 the Bulldogs give up.
- Grand Canyon has a 20-11 record when allowing fewer than 87.5 points.
Gonzaga Home & Away Comparison
- Gonzaga posts 92.9 points per game when playing at home, compared to 84.8 points per game on the road, a difference of 8.1 points per contest.
- The Bulldogs allow 69.4 points per game when playing at home this year, compared to 78.4 away from home.
- At home, Gonzaga is averaging 0.2 fewer three-pointers per game (7.4) than away from home (7.6). It also owns a lower three-point percentage at home (37.1%) compared to when playing on the road (40%).
Grand Canyon Home & Away Comparison
- Grand Canyon scores 81.3 points per game at home, and 67.5 away.
- The Antelopes are allowing fewer points at home (64.8 per game) than on the road (69.3).
- Beyond the arc, Grand Canyon drains fewer trifectas away (7.3 per game) than at home (9.7), and shoots a lower percentage away (33.3%) than at home (40%) as well.
|3/1/2023||Chicago State||W 104-65||McCarthey Athletic Center|
|3/6/2023||San Francisco||W 84-73||Orleans Arena|
|3/7/2023||Saint Mary's (CA)||W 77-51||Orleans Arena|
|3/17/2023||Grand Canyon||-||Ball Arena|
Grand Canyon Schedule
|3/9/2023||Seattle U||W 84-79||Orleans Arena|
|3/10/2023||Sam Houston||W 78-75||Orleans Arena|
|3/11/2023||Southern Utah||W 84-66||Orleans Arena|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.