Holy Cross vs. Maryland Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament First Round
Published: Mar. 13, 2023 at 3:38 AM EDT|Updated: Mar. 17, 2023 at 11:39 AM EDT
Friday's game between the Maryland Terrapins (25-6) and Holy Cross Crusaders (24-8) going head to head at Xfinity Center has a projected final score of 79-53 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Maryland, so it should be a lopsided matchup. The game will start at 2:30 PM ET on March 17.
The Crusaders' most recent contest on Sunday ended in a 66-61 victory over Boston University.
Holy Cross vs. Maryland Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 2:30 PM ET
- Where: Xfinity Center in College Park, Maryland
- How to Watch on TV: ESPNews
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Holy Cross vs. Maryland Score Prediction
- Prediction: Maryland 79, Holy Cross 53
Holy Cross Schedule Analysis
- The Crusaders captured their best win of the season on March 12, when they took down the Boston University Terriers, who rank No. 115 in our computer rankings, 66-61.
- According to the RPI, the Terrapins have eight wins versus Quadrant 3 teams, the most in the nation.
- Holy Cross has tied for the ninth-most Quadrant 4 wins in the nation (19).
Holy Cross 2022-23 Best Wins
- 66-61 on the road over Boston University (No. 115) on March 12
- 57-53 at home over Boston University (No. 115) on March 1
- 60-55 on the road over Northeastern (No. 135) on December 3
- 71-54 at home over Lehigh (No. 204) on March 9
- 66-64 at home over Lehigh (No. 204) on January 11
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Holy Cross Performance Insights
- The Crusaders' +225 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 7.0 points per game) is a result of putting up 61.8 points per game (246th in college basketball) while allowing 54.8 per outing (17th in college basketball).
- In 2022-23, Holy Cross has scored 62.4 points per game in Patriot play, and 61.8 overall.
- The Crusaders are scoring more points at home (62.0 per game) than on the road (61.6).
- At home, Holy Cross concedes 55.4 points per game. Away, it concedes 54.2.
- Over their past 10 games, the Crusaders are scoring 63.3 points per game, 1.5 more than their season average (61.8).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.