Kansas State vs. Montana State: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament First Round
The No. 3 seed Kansas State Wildcats (23-9) and the No. 14 seed Montana State Bobcats (25-9) will meet on Friday at 9:40 PM in the first round of the NCAA Tournament. The matchup airs on CBS.
In this article, you will take a look at the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Kansas State vs. Montana State matchup.
Kansas State vs. Montana State Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro, North Carolina
- How to Watch on TV: CBS
Kansas State vs. Montana State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup across several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Kansas State Moneyline||Montana State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Kansas State (-7.5)||139.5||-400||+310||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||Kansas State (-7.5)||140||-340||+280||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|PointsBet||Kansas State (-8.5)||139||-417||+330||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
Kansas State vs. Montana State Betting Trends
- Kansas State has won 20 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing 12 times.
- Wildcats games have hit the over 16 out of 32 times this season.
- Montana State has covered 18 times in 32 matchups with a spread this year.
- The Bobcats and their opponents have combined to go over the point total 14 out of 32 times this year.
Kansas State Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +7500
- Oddsmakers rate Kansas State much higher (25th-best in the country) than the computer rankings do (31st).
- The Wildcats were +15000 to win the national championship at the start of the season, and have now improved to +7500, which is the 54th-biggest change in the country.
- Based on its moneyline odds, Kansas State has a 1.3% chance of winning the national championship.
Montana State Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +200000
- Montana State, based on its national championship odds (+200000), ranks significantly higher (55th in the country) than it does in our computer ranking (118th).
- Montana State's chances of winning the national championship, based on its odds, are 0%.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.