Harvard vs. UMass Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 20
Published: Mar. 18, 2023 at 7:39 PM EDT|Updated: Mar. 20, 2023 at 11:40 AM EDT
Monday's game between the UMass Minutewomen (27-6) and the Harvard Crimson (18-11) at William D. Mullins Center has a projected final score of 71-65 based on our computer prediction, with a favored UMass squad securing the victory. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on March 20.
The Crimson's most recent contest on Thursday ended in a 103-63 victory against Towson.
Harvard vs. UMass Game Info
- When: Monday, March 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: William D. Mullins Center in Amherst, Massachusetts
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Harvard vs. UMass Score Prediction
- Prediction: UMass 71, Harvard 65
Harvard Schedule Analysis
- Against the Princeton Tigers, a top 50 team in our computer rankings, the Crimson secured their signature win of the season on December 31, a 67-59 home victory.
- According to the RPI, the Minutewomen have nine wins over Quadrant 3 teams, tied for the 15th-most in the country.
Harvard 2022-23 Best Wins
- 67-59 at home over Princeton (No. 37) on December 31
- 72-65 over Columbia (No. 44) on March 10
- 88-74 at home over Rhode Island (No. 75) on November 7
- 68-59 at home over Boston College (No. 99) on November 10
- 84-60 at home over Pennsylvania (No. 118) on January 28
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Harvard Performance Insights
- The Crimson put up 70.8 points per game (70th in college basketball) while allowing 63.0 per contest (137th in college basketball). They have a +228 scoring differential and outscore opponents by 7.8 points per game.
- In Ivy League action, Harvard has averaged 1.4 fewer points (69.4) than overall (70.8) in 2022-23.
- The Crimson are putting up more points at home (77.7 per game) than on the road (64.7).
- Harvard is allowing more points at home (61.9 per game) than on the road (59.2).
- The Crimson are averaging 69.5 points per game in their last 10 games, which is 1.3 fewer points than their average for the season (70.8).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.