UMass vs. Harvard Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 20
Published: Mar. 18, 2023 at 7:39 PM EDT|Updated: Mar. 20, 2023 at 11:40 AM EDT
Monday's contest that pits the UMass Minutewomen (27-6) against the Harvard Crimson (18-11) at William D. Mullins Center has a projected final score of 71-65 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of UMass, who is favored in this matchup by our model. Game time is at 7:00 PM ET on March 20.
The Minutewomen are coming off of a 73-48 victory over Albany in their last outing on Friday.
UMass vs. Harvard Game Info
- When: Monday, March 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: William D. Mullins Center in Amherst, Massachusetts
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
UMass vs. Harvard Score Prediction
- Prediction: UMass 71, Harvard 65
UMass Schedule Analysis
- The Minutewomen's best win of the season came against the Drake Bulldogs, a top 50 team (No. 45), according to our computer rankings. The Minutewomen registered the 100-83 neutral-site win on November 25.
- The Minutewomen have three wins against Quadrant 1 teams, tied for the 42nd-most in Division 1.
- The Minutewomen have tied for the 15th-most Quadrant 3 wins in the nation (nine).
UMass 2022-23 Best Wins
- 100-83 over Drake (No. 45) on November 25
- 77-67 on the road over Harvard (No. 65) on November 18
- 78-57 on the road over Rhode Island (No. 75) on February 16
- 73-69 at home over Richmond (No. 85) on February 1
- 80-60 over Richmond (No. 85) on March 4
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
UMass Performance Insights
- The Minutewomen average 75.9 points per game (28th in college basketball) while allowing 62.5 per contest (122nd in college basketball). They have a +441 scoring differential overall and outscore opponents by 13.4 points per game.
- UMass is posting 74.9 points per game this year in conference games, which is 1 fewer points per game than its overall average (75.9).
- When playing at home, the Minutewomen are averaging 2.4 fewer points per game (74.3) than they are when playing on the road (76.7).
- Defensively, UMass has played better at home this year, ceding 60.2 points per game, compared to 62 in away games.
- The Minutewomen have seen an uptick in scoring lately, putting up 77.4 points per game in their last 10 contests, 1.5 points more than the 75.9 they've scored this year.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.