The 2023 Valero Texas Open Odds & Preview: Augusto Nunez
The Valero Texas Open is entering the final round, and Augusto Nunez is currently in sixth with a score of -7.
Looking to wager on Augusto Nunez at the Valero Texas Open this week? Read on for all the stats and odds you need before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Augusto Nunez Insights
- Nunez has finished below par on nine occasions, completed his day without a bogey three times and finished 12 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 18 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score twice in his last 18 rounds.
- Nunez has recorded a score within three shots of the day's best in one of his last 18 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day nine times.
- In his past five tournaments, Nunez has finished in the top 20 once.
- He has made the cut in four of his past five events.
- Nunez has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past five tournaments.
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Valero Texas Open Insights and Stats
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,294 yards in the past year. This event will be held on a par 72 that registers at 7,438 yards, 144 yards longer than average.
- The average course on the PGA Tour in the past year has played to 69.75 strokes per round and a score of -5. At TPC San Antonio (Oaks), the scoring average is higher at -2 per tournament.
- The average course Nunez has played i the last year (7,254 yards) is 184 yards shorter than the course he'll be playing this week (7,438).
- Events he has played in the past year have seen players average a score of -7. That's lower than this course, which has a scoring average of -2.
Nunez's Last Time Out
- Nunez was in the 82nd percentile on par 3s at the Corales Puntacana Championship, with an average of 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship placed him in the 60th percentile.
- Nunez was better than 57% of the golfers at the Corales Puntacana Championship on the tournament's 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.56 strokes per hole compared to the field average, which was 4.59.
- Nunez shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of 16 par-3s at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the field averaged 1.4).
- On the 16 par-3s at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Nunez had two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 2.7).
- Nunez's four birdies or better on the 40 par-4s at the Corales Puntacana Championship were less than the field average (4.6).
- In that last outing, Nunez's par-4 showing (on 40 holes) included a bogey or worse four times (better than the field's average, 5.2).
- Nunez finished the Corales Puntacana Championship registering a birdie or better on seven par-5 holes, compared to the field average of 5.9 on the 16 par-5s.
- On the 16 par-5s at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Nunez recorded more bogeys or worse (one) than the field average (0.9).
Valero Texas Open Time and Date Info
- Date: March 30 - April 2, 2023
- Course: TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Par: 72 / 7,438 yards
- Nunez Odds to Win: +8000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
All statistics in this article reflect Nunez's performance prior to the 2023 Valero Texas Open.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM and FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.