Casper Ruud 2023 French Open Odds
Play progresses at the French Open, with Casper Ruud in the round of 64 versus Giulio Zeppieri. Ruud is +2000 to win at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Ruud at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Ruud's Next Match
In the round of 64 on Thursday, June 1 (at 5:00 AM ET), Ruud will meet Zeppieri, after getting past Elias Ymer 6-4, 6-3, 6-2 in the previous round.
Casper Ruud Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +3300
- US Open odds to win: +1600
- French Open odds to win: +2000
Want to bet on Ruud? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the Round of 128 on Tuesday, Ruud beat No. 155-ranked Ymer, 6-4, 6-3, 6-2.
- In 24 tournaments over the past 12 months, Ruud has gone 36-23 and has won a pair of titles.
- Ruud has won two tournaments on clay over the past year, with a match record of 17-7.
- Ruud has played 27.3 games per match in his 59 matches over the past 12 months across all court types.
- In his 24 matches on a clay surface over the past year, Ruud has averaged 24.6 games.
- Ruud, over the past 12 months, has won 82.2% of his service games and 24.5% of his return games.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past year, Ruud has won 83.0% of his games on serve, and 26.9% on return.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.