Cori Gauff 2023 French Open Odds
Cori Gauff has a match versus Julia Grabher coming up next in the French Open round of 64. Gauff has +3300 odds to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Gauff at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Gauff's Next Match
On Thursday, June 1 at 5:00 AM ET, in the round of 64 of the the French Open, Gauff will meet Grabher, after getting past Rebeka Masarova 3-6, 6-1, 6-2.
Gauff is listed at -900 to win her next contest versus Grabher. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Cori Gauff Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +1000
- US Open odds to win: +1000
- French Open odds to win: +3300
Want to bet on Gauff? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Gauff beat Masarova 3-6, 6-1, 6-2 on Tuesday in the Round of 128.
- Gauff is 39-17 over the past 12 months, with one tournament title.
- In four tournaments on clay over the past year, Gauff has gone 5-4.
- Gauff, over the past 12 months, has played 56 matches across all court types, and 20.0 games per match.
- Over the past year, Gauff has played nine matches on clay, and 19.0 games per match.
- Gauff has won 38.2% of her return games and 72.5% of her service games over the past year.
- As far as serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past year, Gauff has won 60.5% of her games on serve, and 42.4% on return.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.