Tommy Paul 2023 French Open Odds
As play in the French Open continues, a round of 64 match is on tap for Tommy Paul, and he will face Nicolas Jarry. Paul has +25000 odds to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Paul at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Paul's Next Match
On Thursday, June 1 at 5:00 AM ET, Paul will face Jarry in the round of 64, after defeating Dominic Stephan Stricker 6-3, 6-2, 6-4 in the previous round.
Paul is listed at +105 to win his next matchup versus Jarry. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Tommy Paul Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +25000
Want to bet on Paul? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Paul beat Stricker 6-3, 6-2, 6-4 on Tuesday in the Round of 128.
- The 26-year-old Paul is 37-23 over the past year and is still seeking his first tournament win.
- Paul has a record of 1-4 on clay over the last 12 months.
- Over the past year (across all court types), Paul has played 60 matches and 26.1 games per match.
- In his five matches on a clay surface over the past 12 months, Paul has averaged 25.2 games.
- Paul has won 25.9% of his return games and 80.3% of his service games over the past year.
- On clay over the past year, Paul has claimed 66.7% of his service games and 22.2% of his return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.