Red Sox vs. Angels Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 22
Monday's game between the Los Angeles Angels (25-23) and the Boston Red Sox (26-21) at Angel Stadium of Anaheim has a good chance to be a competitive matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 6-4, with the Angels securing the victory. Game time is at 9:38 PM ET on May 22.
The Angels will give the ball to Jaime Barria (1-1, 2.35 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 2 on the season, and the Red Sox will turn to Tanner Houck (3-3, 5.48 ERA).
Red Sox vs. Angels Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, May 22, 2023 at 9:38 PM ET
- Where: Angel Stadium of Anaheim in Anaheim, California
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Red Sox vs. Angels Score Prediction
Our pick for this contest is Angels 6, Red Sox 5.
Total Prediction for Red Sox vs. Angels
- Total Prediction: Over 9.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|Red Sox Injury Report|
|Angels vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Angels vs Red Sox Player Props|
|Angels vs Red Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Angels vs Red Sox|
|Angels vs Red Sox Odds|
Red Sox Performance Insights
- In seven games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Red Sox have posted a mark of 4-3.
- When it comes to the over/under, Boston and its foes are 5-5-0 in its previous 10 contests.
- The Red Sox's previous 10 games have not had a runline set by sportsbooks.
- The Red Sox have been chosen as underdogs in 28 games this year and have walked away with the win 15 times (53.6%) in those games.
- This season, Boston has been victorious 13 times in 26 chances when named as an underdog of at least -105 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Red Sox have an implied victory probability of 51.2% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Boston is the fourth-highest scoring team in MLB, averaging 5.5 runs per game (258 total).
- The Red Sox have the 25th-ranked ERA (4.81) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Red Sox Schedule
|May 16||Mariners||W 9-4||Nick Pivetta vs Luis Castillo|
|May 17||Mariners||W 12-3||Brayan Bello vs Marco Gonzales|
|May 19||@ Padres||W 6-1||James Paxton vs Blake Snell|
|May 20||@ Padres||W 4-2||Chris Sale vs Joe Musgrove|
|May 21||@ Padres||L 7-0||Corey Kluber vs Michael Wacha|
|May 22||@ Angels||-||Tanner Houck vs Jaime Barria|
|May 23||@ Angels||-||Brayan Bello vs Griffin Canning|
|May 24||@ Angels||-||James Paxton vs Tyler Anderson|
|May 26||@ Diamondbacks||-||Chris Sale vs Brandon Pfaadt|
|May 27||@ Diamondbacks||-||Garrett Whitlock vs Merrill Kelly|
|May 28||@ Diamondbacks||-||Tanner Houck vs Tommy Henry|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.