How to Watch the Red Sox vs. Angels Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 23
Published: May. 23, 2023 at 4:11 PM EDT|Updated: May. 23, 2023 at 9:15 PM EDT
The Boston Red Sox and Los Angeles Angels will play on Tuesday at Angel Stadium of Anaheim, at 9:38 PM ET, with Rafael Devers and Shohei Ohtani -- two hot hitters -- expected to produce at the plate.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Red Sox vs. Angels Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 9:38 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Venue: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Discover More About This Game
|Red Sox Injury Report|
|Red Sox vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
|Red Sox vs Angels Player Props|
|Red Sox vs Angels Pitching Matchup|
|Red Sox vs Angels Prediction|
|Red Sox vs Angels Odds|
Red Sox Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Red Sox average 1.2 home runs per game to rank 10th in baseball with 58 total home runs.
- Boston's .440 slugging percentage is fifth-best in baseball.
- The Red Sox are fourth in MLB with a .266 batting average.
- Boston has the No. 4 offense in baseball, scoring 5.4 runs per game (259 total runs).
- The Red Sox rank fourth in baseball with an on-base percentage of .335.
- Red Sox batters strike out 7.8 times per game, the fifth-lowest average in MLB.
- The 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by Boston's pitching staff ranks 17th in the majors.
- Boston has the 25th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.77).
- The Red Sox have the 22nd-ranked WHIP in baseball (1.338).
Red Sox Probable Starting Pitcher
- Brayan Bello gets the start for the Red Sox, his seventh of the season. He is 3-1 with a 4.45 ERA and 31 strikeouts in 28 1/3 innings pitched.
- Bello is looking to record his second quality start of the year in this matchup.
- Bello will look to last five or more innings for his fifth straight start. He's averaging 4.7 innings per outing.
Red Sox Schedule
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Red Sox Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/17/2023||Mariners||W 12-3||Home||Brayan Bello||Marco Gonzales|
|5/19/2023||Padres||W 6-1||Away||James Paxton||Blake Snell|
|5/20/2023||Padres||W 4-2||Away||Chris Sale||Joe Musgrove|
|5/21/2023||Padres||L 7-0||Away||Corey Kluber||Michael Wacha|
|5/22/2023||Angels||L 2-1||Away||Tanner Houck||Jaime Barria|
|5/23/2023||Angels||-||Away||Brayan Bello||Griffin Canning|
|5/24/2023||Angels||-||Away||James Paxton||Tyler Anderson|
|5/26/2023||Diamondbacks||-||Away||Chris Sale||Brandon Pfaadt|
|5/27/2023||Diamondbacks||-||Away||Garrett Whitlock||Merrill Kelly|
|5/28/2023||Diamondbacks||-||Away||Tanner Houck||Tommy Henry|
|5/30/2023||Reds||-||Home||Brayan Bello||Ben Lively|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.