Sun vs. Mystics Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - May 23
A game after posting 21 points in an 80-74 loss to the Sun, Shakira Austin leads the Washington Mystics (1-1) at home versus the Connecticut Sun (2-0) on Tuesday, May 23, 2023. It will start at 7:00 PM ET on Monumental, NBCS-DC, and NECN.
There is no line set for the game.
Rep your team with officially licensed Sun gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sun vs. Mystics Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: St. Elizabeths East Entertainment and Sports Arena in Washington D.C.
- TV: Monumental, NBCS-DC, and NECN
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Mystics or Sun with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Sun vs. Mystics Score Prediction
Prediction: Sun 80 Mystics 79
Spread & Total Prediction for Sun vs. Mystics
- Computer Predicted Spread: Connecticut (-0.7)
- Computer Predicted Total: 159.0
Sun vs. Mystics Spread & Total Insights
- Connecticut compiled a 17-19-0 ATS record last year.
- In Connecticut's games last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 18 times.
Watch live WNBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Sun Performance Insights
- In terms of points, the Sun thrived at both ends of the court last season, as they ranked third-best in the league in points scored (85.8 per game) and second-best in points allowed (77.8 per contest).
- Connecticut played well in terms of rebounding, as it ranked best in the league in boards (37.1 per game) and best in rebounds allowed (29.0 per contest).
- With 15.5 forced turnovers per game, the Sun ranked best in the league. They ranked eighth in the league by averaging 14.4 turnovers per contest.
- The Sun did not sink many three-pointers last year, ranking second-worst in the WNBA (6.4 threes per game). But they ranked third-best in the league with a 35.4% shooting percentage when they did fire from downtown.
- The Sun allowed 7.3 three-pointers per game last season (fifth-ranked in WNBA), and they allowed a 32.8% three-point percentage (second-best).
- Connecticut attempted 50.9 two-pointers per game last year, which accounted for 73.9% of the shots it took (and 79.9% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 18.0 three-pointers per contest, which were 26.1% of its shots (and 20.1% of the team's buckets).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.