How to Watch the Celtics vs. Heat: Streaming & TV Channel Info for Eastern Conference Finals Game 5
Published: May. 25, 2023 at 2:31 PM EDT|Updated: May. 25, 2023 at 8:31 PM EDT
The Boston Celtics and Miami Heat are playing in the Eastern Conference Finals, with a decisive Game 5 next to come.
Celtics vs. Heat Game Info
- When: Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts
- TV: TNT
- Catch NBA games all season long with Fubo
Celtics vs Heat Additional Info
|Celtics Championship Futures|
|Celtics vs Heat Player Props|
|Celtics vs Heat Betting Trends & Stats|
|Celtics vs Heat Odds/Over/Under|
|Celtics vs Heat Prediction|
|Celtics vs Heat Players to Watch|
Celtics Stats Insights
- The Celtics make 47.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.7 percentage points lower than the Heat have allowed to their opponents (48.2%).
- Boston has a 33-3 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 48.2% from the field.
- The Celtics are the seventh best rebounding team in the league, the Heat rank 27th.
- The Celtics record 8.1 more points per game (117.9) than the Heat allow (109.8).
- Boston has a 49-12 record when putting up more than 109.8 points.
Celtics Home & Away Comparison
- The Celtics are putting up 120.5 points per game this year when playing at home, which is 5.1 more points than they're averaging on the road (115.4).
- Boston is surrendering 110.5 points per game this year when playing at home, which is 1.9 fewer points than it is allowing in away games (112.4).
- The Celtics are sinking 16.2 three-pointers per game with a 37.9% shooting percentage from three-point land at home, which is 0.4 more threes and 0.5% points better than they're averaging away from home (15.8 threes per game, 37.4% three-point percentage).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.