Marcus Smart NBA Playoffs Player Prop Bets: Celtics vs. Heat - May 25
Marcus Smart and the rest of the Boston Celtics take the court versus the Miami Heat in the NBA Playoffs on Thursday, at 8:30 PM ET.
Let's look at Smart's prop bets, and some stats and trends to help you make good wagers.
Marcus Smart Prop Bets vs. the Heat
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Marcus Smart's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Celtics vs Heat Additional Info
|Celtics Championship Futures|
|Celtics vs Heat Player Props|
|Celtics vs Heat Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Celtics vs Heat|
|Celtics vs Heat Odds/Over/Under|
|Celtics vs Heat Prediction|
|Celtics vs Heat Players to Watch|
Marcus Smart Insights vs. the Heat
- Smart is responsible for taking 8.3% of his team's field goal attempts this season with 9.9 per game.
- He's made 1.9 threes per game, or 8.7% of his team's makes from beyond the arc this season.
- The Celtics rank 16th in possessions per game with 101.9. His opponents, the Heat, have one of the slowest tempos with 99.2 possessions per contest.
- Defensively, the Heat are second in the league, allowing 109.8 points per contest.
- On the boards, the Heat have allowed 41.9 rebounds per game, which puts them sixth in the league.
- The Heat are the 14th-ranked team in the NBA, allowing 25.6 assists per contest.
- Giving up 13.1 made 3-pointers per contest, the Heat are the 28th-ranked squad in the league.
Marcus Smart vs. the Heat
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Smart or any of his Celtics teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.