Robert Williams III NBA Playoffs Player Prop Bets: Celtics vs. Heat - May 25
Robert Williams III will hope to make a difference for the Boston Celtics at 8:30 PM on Thursday against the Miami Heat in the 2023 NBA Playoffs.
Below we will look at Williams' stats and trends, helping you make good picks on prop bets.
Robert Williams III Prop Bets vs. the Heat
|Stat||Prop O/U||Season Avg||Last 10 Avg|
Looking to bet on one or more of Robert Williams III's player prop bets? Sign up at DraftKings with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Celtics vs Heat Additional Info
|Celtics Championship Futures|
|Celtics vs Heat Player Props|
|Celtics vs Heat Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Celtics vs Heat|
|Celtics vs Heat Odds/Over/Under|
|Celtics vs Heat Prediction|
|Celtics vs Heat Players to Watch|
Robert Williams III Insights vs. the Heat
- This season, Robert Williams III has made 3.6 field goals per game, which accounts for 3.7% of his team's total makes.
- The Celtics rank 16th in possessions per game with 101.9. His opponents, the Heat, have one of the slowest tempos with 99.2 possessions per contest.
- Conceding 109.8 points per game, the Heat are the second-ranked squad in the NBA on defense.
- Giving up 41.9 rebounds per game, the Heat are the sixth-ranked squad in the league.
- In terms of assists, the Heat have allowed 25.6 per game, 14th in the NBA.
Robert Williams III vs. the Heat
Want another way to try to win cash prizes? Add Williams or any of his Celtics teammates to your lineup in FanDuel Daily Fantasy NBA contests. Use our link to sign up and get a great offer for new users. (See website for offer details, not available in all areas.)
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.