Raimel Tapia Player Prop Bets: Red Sox vs. Diamondbacks - May 26
Published: May. 26, 2023 at 7:23 PM EDT
Raimel Tapia -- 1-for-3 in his last game -- will be in action for the Boston Red Sox versus the Arizona Diamondbacks, with Brandon Pfaadt on the hill, on May 26 at 9:40 PM ET.
He had a one-hit performance in his most recent game (1-for-3) against the Angels.
Raimel Tapia Game Info & Props vs. the Diamondbacks
- Game Day: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Game Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Chase Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Diamondbacks Starter: Brandon Pfaadt
- TV Channel: BSAZ
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +175)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +650)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +195)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +100)
Looking to place a prop bet on Raimel Tapia? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Red Sox Injury Report|
|Red Sox vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Red Sox vs Diamondbacks Player Props|
|Red Sox vs Diamondbacks Prediction|
|Red Sox vs Diamondbacks Odds|
Raimel Tapia At The Plate
- Tapia has three doubles, a home run and eight walks while batting .265.
- Tapia has gotten a hit in 16 of 28 games this year (57.1%), with multiple hits twice.
- He has hit a home run in one of 28 games, and in 1.3% of his plate appearances.
- Tapia has driven in a run in six games this season (21.4%), including one multiple-RBI game.
- In eight games this year (28.6%), he has scored, including multiple runs twice.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Raimel Tapia Home/Away Batting Splits
|7 (46.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||9 (69.2%)|
|1 (6.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (7.7%)|
|5 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ Run||3 (23.1%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (7.7%)|
|3 (20.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||3 (23.1%)|
Diamondbacks Pitching Rankings
- The 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Diamondbacks pitching staff ranks 23rd in the league.
- The Diamondbacks have the 22nd-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (4.53).
- Diamondbacks pitchers combine to give up 59 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game (to rank 16th in baseball).
- The Diamondbacks will send Pfaadt (0-1) out for his fifth start of the season. He is 0-1 with a 7.65 ERA and 14 strikeouts in 20 2/3 innings pitched.
- The righty last pitched on Saturday against the Pittsburgh Pirates, when he threw 5 1/3 innings, allowing three earned runs while giving up six hits.
- The 24-year-old has put together a 7.65 ERA and 6.3 strikeouts per nine innings across four games this season, while allowing a batting average of .291 to his opponents.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.