Red Sox vs. Diamondbacks: Odds, spread, over/under - May 28
Lourdes Gurriel Jr. will lead the charge for the Arizona Diamondbacks (29-23) on Sunday, May 28, when they take on Alex Verdugo and the Boston Red Sox (28-24) at Chase Field at 4:10 PM ET.
The Red Sox have been listed as +100 moneyline underdogs for this matchup with the Diamondbacks (-120). Boston is the favorite on the run line (-1.5 with +155 odds). An 8.5-run total has been set for this contest.
Red Sox vs. Diamondbacks Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, May 28, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: BSAZ
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Venue: Chase Field
- Probable Pitchers: Merrill Kelly - ARI (5-3, 3.30 ERA) vs Tanner Houck - BOS (3-3, 4.99 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Red Sox vs. Diamondbacks Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup on several sportsbooks.
|Diamondbacks Moneyline||Red Sox Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-130||+110||Diamondbacks (-1.5)||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-120||+100||Red Sox (-1.5)||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-125||+105||Diamondbacks (-1.5)||9||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-115||-105||Red Sox (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Looking to bet on the Red Sox versus Diamondbacks game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Red Sox (+100) in this matchup, means that you think the Red Sox will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $20.00 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, like player props (will Masataka Yoshida get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Red Sox Injury Report|
|Diamondbacks vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Diamondbacks vs Red Sox Player Props|
|Diamondbacks vs Red Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Diamondbacks vs Red Sox|
|Diamondbacks vs Red Sox Prediction|
Red Sox vs. Diamondbacks Betting Trends and Insights
- The Diamondbacks have entered the game as favorites 20 times this season and won 12, or 60%, of those games.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -120 or shorter, the Diamondbacks have a 12-7 record (winning 63.2% of their games).
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Arizona has a 54.5% chance to win.
- The Diamondbacks were the moneyline favorite in four of their last 10 games, and went 2-2 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings -- all had a set run total -- Arizona and its opponents combined to go over the total four times.
- The Red Sox have been victorious in 15, or 51.7%, of the 29 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Red Sox have come away with a win 12 times in 24 chances when named as an underdog of at least +100 or worse on the moneyline.
- In five games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Red Sox have a record of 3-2.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Boston and its opponents have combined to hit the over three times.
Red Sox vs. Diamondbacks Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Raimel Tapia||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+145)||0.5 (+850)||0.5 (+185)|
|Alex Verdugo||1.5 (+195)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+700)||0.5 (+220)|
|Justin Turner||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+170)|
|Jarren Duran||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+675)||0.5 (+185)|
|Triston Casas||0.5 (-139)||0.5 (-139)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+180)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Red Sox, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Red Sox Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+6000||18th||5th|
|Win AL East||+4000||-||5th|
Think the Red Sox can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Boston and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.