Red Sox vs. Reds: Odds, spread, over/under - May 30
On Tuesday, May 30, Masataka Yoshida's Boston Red Sox (28-25) host Jonathan India's Cincinnati Reds (24-29) at Fenway Park. The first pitch will be thrown at 7:10 PM ET.
Bookmakers list the Red Sox as -165 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Reds +140 moneyline odds to win. Boston is the run-line favorite (-1.5). A 9.5-run total has been set for the matchup.
Red Sox vs. Reds Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, May 30, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: NESN
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Venue: Fenway Park
- Probable Pitchers: Brayan Bello - BOS (3-2, 4.08 ERA) vs Ben Lively - CIN (2-2, 2.65 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Red Sox vs. Reds Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted on several sportsbooks.
|Red Sox Moneyline||Reds Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-170||+145||Red Sox (-1.5)||9.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-165||+140||Red Sox (-1.5)||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-169||+140||Red Sox (-1.5)||9.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-180||+155||Red Sox (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Have the urge to wager on the Red Sox's game versus the Reds but aren't quite sure where to begin? We're here to help. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Red Sox (-165) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Red Sox to defeat the Reds with those odds, and the Red Sox emerge with the victory, you'd get back $16.06.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Masataka Yoshida hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings) and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Red Sox Injury Report|
|Red Sox vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Red Sox vs Reds Player Props|
|Red Sox vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Red Sox vs Reds|
|Red Sox vs Reds Prediction|
Red Sox vs. Reds Betting Trends and Insights
- The Red Sox have won 11, or 57.9%, of the 19 games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Red Sox have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -165 or shorter.
- Boston has a 62.3% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Red Sox were favored on the moneyline for three of their last 10 games, and they finished 2-1 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups -- all had a set run total -- Boston and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total two times.
- The Reds have been chosen as underdogs in 40 games this year and have walked away with the win 17 times (42.5%) in those games.
- This season, the Reds have come away with a win six times in 15 chances when named as an underdog of at least +140 or longer on the moneyline.
- In 10 games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Reds have a record of 5-5.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Cincinnati and its opponents are 7-3-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Red Sox vs. Reds Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Kiké Hernández||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+625)||0.5 (+160)|
|Justin Turner||1.5 (+190)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+145)|
|Raimel Tapia||1.5 (+140)||1.5 (-110)||0.5 (+800)||0.5 (+190)|
|Rafael Devers||1.5 (+170)||1.5 (-118)||0.5 (+375)||0.5 (+135)|
|Alex Verdugo||1.5 (+150)||1.5 (-105)||0.5 (+750)||0.5 (+185)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Red Sox, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Red Sox Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+6000||18th||5th|
|Win AL East||+4000||-||5th|
Think the Red Sox can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Boston and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.