Celtics Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
The Boston Celtics (51-23) currently have the second-best odds among all teams to win the 2022-23 NBA championship at +350. They next take the court on the road against the Washington Wizards on Tuesday, March 28 at 7:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Celtics NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+350||2nd||Bet $100 to win $350|
|To Make the Finals||+160||-||Bet $100 to win $160|
Think the Celtics can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Celtics Standings Information
If the playoffs began today, the Celtics would face a team from the play-in tournament as the No. 2 seed in the Eastern Conference, 2.0 games behind the Bucks.
|5||New York Knicks||11.5|
Celtics Team Stats
- The Celtics have 51 wins so far this season (51-23).
- This year, the Celtics are 27-9 at home while putting together a 24-14 record on the road.
- The Celtics have 49 wins (49-20) when playing as the favorite, with two wins (2-3) when listed as the underdog.
- The Celtics are 5-7 in one-possession games and 15-11 in games decided by six points or fewer.
- When favored by three or fewer points this season, the Celtics have a 9-3 record. They are 40-17 when favored by more than three points.
- The Celtics are winless in all two games when playing as underdogs by 3.5 points or more this season (0-2), but they are victorious in two games when underdogs by three or fewer points (2-1).
Celtics Player Awards Odds
- Most Valuable Player: Jayson Tatum (+12500, fourth in NBA)
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Celtics' Top Players
- The Celtics leader in points and rebounds is Jaylen Brown, who scores 26.7 points and grabs 6.9 rebounds per game.
- Marcus Smart leads Boston in assists, averaging 6.4 per game while also scoring 11.3 points per contest.
- Brown makes more threes per game than any other member of the Celtics, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
- The Boston steals leader is Smart, who averages 1.6 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Derrick White, who compiles 0.9 rejections per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.