Justin Turner Player Prop Bets: Red Sox vs. Reds - June 1
On Thursday, Justin Turner (on the back of going 1-for-4) and the Boston Red Sox play the Cincinnati Reds, whose starting pitcher will be Hunter Greene. First pitch is at 7:10 PM ET.
He had a one-hit performance in his previous game (1-for-4) against the Reds.
Justin Turner Game Info & Props vs. the Reds
- Game Day: Thursday, June 1, 2023
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Fenway Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Reds Starter: Hunter Greene
- TV Channel: NESN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +450)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +170)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +110)
Looking to place a prop bet on Justin Turner? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Justin Turner At The Plate
- Turner has 10 doubles, six home runs and 24 walks while hitting .263.
- Among qualified batters in baseball, he ranks 71st in batting average, 48th in on-base percentage, and 98th in slugging.
- Turner has had a hit in 34 of 53 games this season (64.2%), including multiple hits 16 times (30.2%).
- Looking at the 53 games he has played this year, he's went deep in six of them (11.3%), and in 2.6% of his trips to the plate.
- In 30.2% of his games this season, Turner has picked up at least one RBI. In five of those games (9.4%) he recorded more than one RBI.
- In 45.3% of his games this year, he has scored at least once. And he's had five games with multiple runs (9.4%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Justin Turner Home/Away Batting Splits
|22 (78.6%)||Games w/1+ Hit||12 (48.0%)|
|9 (32.1%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (28.0%)|
|14 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||10 (40.0%)|
|3 (10.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (12.0%)|
|7 (25.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||9 (36.0%)|
Reds Pitching Rankings
- The 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Reds pitching staff ranks eighth in MLB.
- The Reds' 4.95 team ERA ranks 26th across all league pitching staffs.
- Reds pitchers combine to rank 19th in baseball in home runs surrendered (67 total, 1.2 per game).
- Greene gets the start for the Reds, his 12th of the season. He is 1-4 with a 4.18 ERA and 80 strikeouts in 56 2/3 innings pitched.
- The righty last appeared on Friday against the Chicago Cubs, when he went six scoreless innings without surrendering a hit.
- The 23-year-old ranks 45th in ERA (4.18), 50th in WHIP (1.375), and second in K/9 (12.9) among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.