NFL Futures: New England Patriots 2023 Win Total Over/Under Odds
Earning a playoff spot is unlikely for the New England Patriots, who were given an over/under of 6.5 wins by oddsmakers.
Looking to place a futures bet on the Patriots' win total this season? Head to DraftKings and sign up with our link for a first-time depositor bonus!
Patriots: Win Total Odds & Over/Under
|Over/Under||Over Payout||Under Payout||Implied Probability (Over)|
Sign up now to bet on the Patriots' win total with DraftKings!
New England Betting Insights
- New England went 7-9-1 ATS last season.
- Last season, eight Patriots games went over the point total.
- New England ranked 26th in total offense (314.6 yards per game) and eighth in total defense (322 yards allowed per game) last year.
- The Patriots went 4-4 at home last year and 4-5 on the road.
- New England won once as an underdog (1-8) a year ago, and went 7-1 as the favored team.
- The Patriots were 6-6 in the AFC, including 3-3 in the AFC East.
Patriots Impact Players
- Mac Jones recorded 2,997 passing yards (214.1 per game) with a 65.2% completion percentage last season, while throwing for 14 touchdowns with 11 interceptions.
- Rhamondre Stevenson took 210 carries for 1,040 rushing yards a season ago (61.2 per game) and scored five touchdowns. He also caught 69 passes for 421 yards and one TD.
- Last year JuJu Smith-Schuster reeled in 78 passes for 933 yards (58.3 per game) with three touchdowns.
- Matthew Judon boasted an impressive stat line of 15.5 sacks, 14.0 TFL and 60 tackles last year.
- Last season, Jonathan Jones reeled in four interceptions and added 68 tackles and 11 passes defended.
Watch the Patriots this season on Fubo!
New England 2023 Strength of Schedule
- The Patriots will face the fourth-hardest schedule in the NFL, based on their opponents' combined win total last season (156).
- New England will challenge 10 teams this season that finished above .500 in 2022. That schedule includes five teams that recorded 12 or more victories and two squads that compiled five or fewer wins last year.
- The Patriots' schedule in 2023 includes nine returning playoff teams and 11 teams with negative playoff odds.
Patriots Postseason Odds
- Odds to Make the Playoffs: +245
- Odds to Win the AFC East: +1000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +7000
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.