Red Sox vs. Guardians Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 8
The Cleveland Guardians (28-33) and Boston Red Sox (31-31) play on Thursday at 7:10 PM ET at Progressive Field, attempting to break a 1-1 series tie.
The probable pitchers are Aaron Civale (1-1) for the Guardians and Matt Dermody for the Red Sox.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Red Sox vs. Guardians Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Thursday, June 8, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: BSGL
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Civale - CLE (1-1, 2.04 ERA) vs Dermody - BOS (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|Red Sox Injury Report|
|Guardians vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Guardians vs Red Sox Player Props|
|How to Watch Guardians vs Red Sox|
|Guardians vs Red Sox Odds|
|Guardians vs Red Sox Prediction|
Red Sox Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Matt Dermody
- Dermody starts for the first time this season for the Red Sox.
- It's the first appearance this season for the 32-year-old left-hander, and his first outing in more than a year.
Guardians Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Aaron Civale
- Civale (1-1) will take to the mound for the Guardians and make his fourth start of the season.
- The right-hander's last start was on Saturday, when he tossed five innings without allowing a run on four hits in a matchup with the Minnesota Twins.
- The 27-year-old has pitched to a 2.04 ERA this season with 6.1 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 2 walks per nine across three games.
- Civale has three starts in a row of five innings or more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.