Rafael Devers Player Prop Bets: Red Sox vs. Yankees - June 9
Rafael Devers and his .370 on-base percentage over his past 10 games (72 points higher than his season-long percentage), will be in action for the Boston Red Sox against the New York Yankees and Gerrit Cole on June 9 at 7:05 PM ET.
He had a hitless showing in his previous game (0-for-3) against the Guardians.
Rafael Devers Game Info & Props vs. the Yankees
- Game Day: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Yankees Starter: Gerrit Cole
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -175)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +400)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +160)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +140)
Looking to place a prop bet on Rafael Devers? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
Rafael Devers At The Plate
- Devers has 15 doubles, 13 home runs and 17 walks while batting .243.
- In 35 of 60 games this season (58.3%) Devers has picked up a hit, and in 19 of those games he had more than one (31.7%).
- He has gone deep in 11 games this season (18.3%), leaving the park in 5% of his trips to the plate.
- Devers has driven in a run in 29 games this year (48.3%), including 12 games with more than one RBI (20.0%). He has also driven in three or more of his team's runs in five contests.
- He has scored in 41.7% of his games this season (25 of 60), with two or more runs six times (10.0%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Rafael Devers Home/Away Batting Splits
Yankees Pitching Rankings
- The nine strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Yankees pitching staff ranks 10th in MLB.
- The Yankees' 3.63 team ERA ranks fifth among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Yankees pitchers combine to give up 72 total home runs at a clip of 1.1 per game (to rank 18th in the league).
- Cole makes the start for the Yankees, his 14th of the season. He is 7-0 with a 2.82 ERA and 84 strikeouts in 79 2/3 innings pitched.
- The righty last appeared on Saturday against the Los Angeles Dodgers, when he threw six innings, allowing one earned run while giving up four hits.
- Among pitchers who qualify in MLB action this season, the 32-year-old ranks 14th in ERA (2.82), 30th in WHIP (1.130), and 25th in K/9 (9.5).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.