Triston Casas Player Prop Bets: Red Sox vs. Yankees - June 9
After going 2-for-4 with a home run and an RBI in his last game, Triston Casas and the Boston Red Sox face the New York Yankees (who will start Gerrit Cole) at 7:05 PM ET on Friday.
In his most recent game, he notched a home run while going 2-for-4 against the Guardians.
Triston Casas Game Info & Props vs. the Yankees
- Game Day: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Yankees Starter: Gerrit Cole
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -111)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +450)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +220)
Looking to place a prop bet on Triston Casas? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Triston Casas At The Plate
- Casas is hitting .200 with eight doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 31 walks.
- Casas has picked up a hit in 46.3% of his 54 games this year, with multiple hits in 13.0% of those games.
- In 13.0% of his games this year, he has hit a long ball, and 3.5% of his trips to the plate.
- In 24.1% of his games this year, Casas has had at least one RBI. He's picked up more than one in 9.3%.
- He has scored in 22 of 54 games this year, and more than once 3 times.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Triston Casas Home/Away Batting Splits
Yankees Pitching Rankings
- The nine strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Yankees pitching staff ranks 10th in MLB.
- The Yankees have the fifth-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (3.63).
- Yankees pitchers combine to rank 18th in baseball in home runs surrendered (72 total, 1.1 per game).
- Cole (7-0) takes the mound for the Yankees in his 14th start of the season. He's put together a 2.82 ERA in 79 2/3 innings pitched, with 84 strikeouts.
- His most recent appearance came on Saturday against the Los Angeles Dodgers, when the right-hander tossed six innings, surrendering one earned run while allowing four hits.
- This season, the 32-year-old ranks 14th in ERA (2.82), 30th in WHIP (1.130), and 25th in K/9 (9.5) among pitchers who qualify.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.