The 2023 RBC Canadian Open Odds & Preview: Chesson Hadley
Heading into the final round of the RBC Canadian Open, Chesson Hadley is in 16th place at -7.
Looking to wager on Chesson Hadley at the RBC Canadian Open this week? Keep reading for the betting trends you can use before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Chesson Hadley Insights
- Hadley has finished under par four times and carded four rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 11 rounds.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 11 rounds.
- Hadley has registered a score within three shots of the day's best in one of his last 11 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day two times.
- Hadley has won one of his past five events.
- Looking at the past five tournaments he has entered, he made the cut twice.
- Hadley has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past five appearances. During that same span, he's posted a better-than-average score once.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
RBC Canadian Open Insights and Stats
- The past three times Hadley played this tournament, he has finished atop the leaderboard once and his average finish was 39th.
- In his last three attempts at this event, he's made the cut each time.
- Hadley finished atop the leaderboard at this event back in 2023.
- Courses on the Tour in the past year have averaged 7,299 yards, which is longer than the 7,264-yard length for this event.
- Courses that Hadley has played in the past year have measured an average of 7,259 yards, five yards shorter than the 7,264-yard Oakdale Golf & Country Club this week.
Hadley's Last Time Out
- Hadley finished in the eighth percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, with an average of 3.25 strokes.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson ranked in the 26th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.93).
- Hadley was better than 39% of the competitors at the AT&T Byron Nelson on par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.47.
- Hadley carded a birdie or better on one of eight par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the field averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Hadley had two bogeys or worse (the field averaged 1.8).
- Hadley carded fewer birdies or better (four) than the field average of 6.8 on the 22 par-4s at the AT&T Byron Nelson.
- In that last competition, Hadley's par-4 performance (on 22 holes) included a bogey or worse four times (better than the field's average, 4.5).
- Hadley ended the AT&T Byron Nelson with a birdie or better on four of six par-5s, fewer than the field average, 4.9.
- On the six par-5s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Hadley had one bogey or worse, more than the field average of 0.4.
RBC Canadian Open Time and Date Info
- Date: June 8-11, 2023
- Course: Oakdale Golf & Country Club
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Par: 72 / 7,264 yards
- Hadley Odds to Win: +4000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Hadley's performance prior to the 2023 RBC Canadian Open.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.