The 2023 RBC Canadian Open Odds & Preview: Harry Hall
Before the final round of the RBC Canadian Open, Harry Hall is in 46th place at -2.
Looking to bet on Harry Hall at the RBC Canadian Open this week? Keep reading for all the stats and odds you need to know before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Harry Hall Insights
- Hall has finished below par on 10 occasions, completed his day without a bogey once and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 15 rounds played.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing in the top-five three times in his last 15 rounds.
- Over his last 15 rounds, Hall has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round four times, and within five strokes of the top score of the day on six occasions.
- Hall has finished in the top 10 twice in his past five tournaments, and as high as the top five in one.
- He has qualified for the weekend in four of his past five events.
- In his past five appearances, Hall has finished within three shots of the leader twice and posted a score better than average three times.
- Hall will attempt to prolong his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend again.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
RBC Canadian Open Insights and Stats
- Hall finished 14th in his most recent appearance at this tournament (2023).
- Courses on the Tour in the past year have averaged 7,299 yards, which is longer than the 7,264-yard length for this tournament.
- Oakdale Golf & Country Club is 7,264 yards, 20 yards shorter than the average course Hall has played in the past year (7,284).
Hall's Last Time Out
- Hall was relatively mediocre over the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 39th percentile of the field.
- He shot well to finish in the 98th percentile on par 4s at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.85 strokes on those 48 holes.
- Hall was better than 47% of the competitors at the Charles Schwab Challenge on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.80.
- Hall did not card a birdie on any of the 16 par-3s at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the field averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3s at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Hall recorded two bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.7).
- Hall's 15 birdies or better on par-4s at the Charles Schwab Challenge were more than the field average of 5.7.
- At that last competition, Hall's performance on the 48 par-4s included a bogey or worse six times (the field's average was worse, at 7.2).
- Hall finished the Charles Schwab Challenge outperforming the field average of birdies or better on par-5s (1.9) with three on the eight par-5 holes.
- On the eight par-5s at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Hall fell short compared to the field average of 0.7 bogeys or worse on those holes by recording one.
RBC Canadian Open Time and Date Info
- Date: June 8-11, 2023
- Course: Oakdale Golf & Country Club
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Par: 72 / 7,264 yards
- Hall Odds to Win: +12500 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Hall's performance prior to the 2023 RBC Canadian Open.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.