Arianne Hartono 2023 WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023 Odds
Arianne Hartono's run in the WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023 in Osaka, Japan has advanced to the quarterfinals, where she will face Mai Hontama. Hartono currently has +4000 odds to be crowned champion at Utsubo Tennis Center.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023 and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Hartono at the 2023 WTA Osaka, Japan Women Singles 2023
- Next Round: Quarterfinals
- Tournament Dates: September 9-17
- Venue: Utsubo Tennis Center
- Location: Osaka, Japan
- Court Surface: Hard
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Hartono's Next Match
Hartono has reached the quarterfinals, where she will play Hontama on Friday, September 15 at 12:10 AM ET (after beating Panna Udvardy 6-2, 6-0).
Hartono is listed at +135 to win her next match versus Hontama. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Want to bet on Hartono? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Hartono beat Udvardy 6-2, 6-0 on Wednesday in the Round of 16.
- The 27-year-old Hartono is 9-5 over the past year and is still seeking her first tournament win.
- Hartono is 9-3 on hard courts over the past year.
- Over the past year (across all court surfaces), Hartono has played 14 matches and 22.6 games per match.
- Hartono, in 12 matches over the past year on hard courts, has played 22.1 games per match and won 55.1% of them.
- Over the past 12 months, Hartono has won 63.7% of her service games, and she has won 39.7% of her return games.
- On hard courts over the past 12 months, Hartono has claimed 40.4% of her return games and 67.3% of her service games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.