Sun vs. Lynx Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under for WNBA Playoffs Round 1 Game 1 - September 13
The Connecticut Sun will face the Minnesota Lynx in Game 1 of the first round of the WNBA Playoffs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Sun gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sun vs. Lynx Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut
- TV: ESPN2
- Favorite: Sun (-8.5)
- Over/Under: 159.5
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Sun or Lynx with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Sun vs. Lynx Score Prediction
Prediction: Sun 88 Lynx 76
Spread & Total Prediction for Sun vs. Lynx
- Pick ATS: Sun (-8.5)
- Pick OU: Over (159.5)
Sun vs. Lynx Spread & Total Insights
- Connecticut is 21-6 in games when favored on the moneyline (winning 77.8% of those games).
- The Sun are 4-2 (winning 66.7% of their games) when they have played as a moneyline favorite of -450 or shorter.
- Connecticut's record against the spread is 20-18-0.
- As a 8.5-point favorite or greater, the Sun have one win ATS (1-7) this season.
- Connecticut has played 38 games this season, and 22 of them have hit the over.
- The average point total in Sun games this year is 161.7, 2.2 more than this matchup's over/under.
Sun Performance Insights
- The Sun are scoring 82.7 points per game this year (fourth-ranked in WNBA), but they've really provided a lift defensively, ceding only 79 points per contest (best).
- Connecticut ranks eighth in the WNBA with 33.6 rebounds per game this year. Meanwhile, it ranks fourth with 33.9 rebounds allowed per contest.
- The Sun are thriving when it comes to turnovers, as they rank third-best in the league in turnovers committed (12.4 per game) and best in forced turnovers (14.8 per contest).
- The Sun rank sixth in the WNBA with 7.2 three-pointers per game this year. Meanwhile, they rank fourth with a 36% shooting percentage from downtown.
- The Sun have been getting things done in terms of defending against three-point shooting this year, ranking second-best in the WNBA in threes allowed per game (6.7) and best in three-point percentage allowed (32.1%).
- Connecticut is attempting 47.8 two-pointers per game this season, which account for 70.6% of the shots it has attempted (and 76.2% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it is attempting 20 threes per contest, which are 29.4% of its shots (and 23.8% of the team's buckets).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.