Red Sox vs. Blue Jays: Odds, spread, over/under - September 15
On Friday, September 15, Vladimir Guerrero Jr.'s Toronto Blue Jays (80-67) host Rafael Devers' Boston Red Sox (74-73) at Rogers Centre. The first pitch will be thrown at 7:07 PM ET.
The Blue Jays are -140 moneyline favorites in this matchup against the Red Sox (+115). The over/under is 8 runs for the contest.
Red Sox vs. Blue Jays Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 7:07 PM ET
- TV: SNET
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Venue: Rogers Centre
- Probable Pitchers: Jose Berrios - TOR (10-10, 3.63 ERA) vs Brayan Bello - BOS (12-8, 3.68 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Red Sox vs. Blue Jays Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at individual sportsbooks.
|Blue Jays Moneyline||Red Sox Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-140||+115||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to bet on the Red Sox versus Blue Jays game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Red Sox (+115) in this matchup, means that you think the Red Sox will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $21.50 back.
There are many other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will Rafael Devers get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Red Sox Injury Report|
|Blue Jays vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Blue Jays vs Red Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Blue Jays vs Red Sox|
|Blue Jays vs Red Sox Prediction|
Red Sox vs. Blue Jays Betting Trends and Insights
- The Blue Jays have entered the game as favorites 102 times this season and won 55, or 53.9%, of those games.
- The Blue Jays have a 37-30 record (winning 55.2% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -140 or shorter.
- The implied probability of a win from Toronto, based on the moneyline, is 58.3%.
- The Blue Jays were the moneyline favorite in nine of their last 10 games, and they finished 5-4 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings, Toronto and its opponents combined to go over the run total six times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Red Sox have won in 37, or 50%, of the 74 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This year, the Red Sox have won 22 of 34 games when listed as at least +115 or worse on the moneyline.
- In six games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Red Sox have a record of 2-4.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Boston and its opponents are 6-4-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Red Sox Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||17th||4th|
Think the Red Sox can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Boston and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.