Boston College vs. Florida State: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
Oddsmakers heavily favor the No. 3 Florida State Seminoles (2-0) when they visit the Boston College Eagles (1-1) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 in a matchup between ACC opponents at Alumni Stadium. Florida State is favored by 24.5 points. The game has an over/under of 47.5 points.
Florida State has the 75th-ranked defense this season (359 yards allowed per game), and has been better offensively, ranking 11th-best with a tally of 524 yards per game. With 358.5 total yards per game on the offensive side of the ball, Boston College ranks 88th in the FBS in 2023. On defense, it ranks 83rd, surrendering 366 total yards per contest.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Boston College vs. Florida State Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Venue: Alumni Stadium
- TV Channel: ABC
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Boston College vs. Florida State? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 ACC Betting Trends
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Northwestern vs Duke
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Georgia Tech vs Ole Miss
- Louisville vs Indiana
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Florida Atlantic vs Clemson
Boston College Betting Records & Stats
Boston College Stats Leaders
- With 78 receptions for 1,077 yards and 12 touchdowns, Zay Flowers was an important performer in the air last season.
- In 12 games, Phil Jurkovec aired it out for 1,711 yards (142.6 yards per game) to go along with 11 touchdowns, eight interceptions, and a completion percentage of 59.5%.
- Pat Garwo III compiled 403 rushing yards (33.6 yards per game) and three touchdowns while averaging 3.1 yards per carry.
- As a pass-catcher, Garwo reeled in 29 balls on 42 targets for 241 yards and zero touchdowns.
- To go along with 1,254 passing yards (104.5 yards per game), Emmett Morehead passed for 10 touchdowns, six interceptions, and a completion percentage of 59.9%.
- On defense Donovan Ezeiruaku, who was on the field for 12 games, compiled 38 tackles, five TFL, and 7.5 sacks.
- Vinny DePalma accumulated one sack to go along with four TFL and 46 tackles in 12 games.
- Kam Arnold was on the field for 12 games and posted two interceptions to go along with 45 tackles, two TFL, two sacks, and one pass defended.
- Marcus Valdez was a big player on D last year, with 21 tackles, six TFL, and four sacks.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.