Boston College vs. Florida State: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 16
The No. 3 Florida State Seminoles (2-0) will face off against the Boston College Eagles (1-1) in ACC action on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Alumni Stadium. The Eagles are currently heavy, 25.5-point underdogs. The over/under is set at 47.5 in the outing.
In this article, you can take a look at odds and spreads for the Florida State vs. Boston College matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Boston College vs. Florida State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: ABC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Boston, Massachusetts
- Venue: Alumni Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Boston College vs. Florida State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup across several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Florida State Moneyline||Boston College Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Florida State (-25.5)||47.5||-3000||+1200||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Florida State (-25.5)||46.5||-4000||+1400||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 3 Odds
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Penn State vs Illinois
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Tennessee vs Florida
- TCU vs Houston
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- Army vs UTSA
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- South Carolina vs Georgia
Boston College vs. Florida State Betting Trends
- Boston College has not won against the spread this year in two opportunities.
- Florida State has covered in each of its two games with a spread this season.
- The Seminoles have been favored by 25.5 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.