How to Watch the Harvard vs. St. Thomas (MN) Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The Harvard Crimson (0-0) hit the road to match up against the Saint Thomas (MN) Tommies (1-1) at Harvard Stadium on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
Harvard totaled 382.1 yards per game on offense last season, which ranked it 57th in the FCS. On the other side of the ball, it ranked 27th, allowing 335 yards per contest. From an offensive perspective, St. Thomas (MN) is accumulating 18 points per contest (75th-ranked). It ranks 41st in the FCS on the other side of the ball (25 points allowed per game).
We provide more info below, including how to watch this game on ESPN+.
Harvard vs. St. Thomas (MN) Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Allston, Massachusetts
- Venue: Harvard Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Army vs UTSA
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Virginia vs Maryland
- LSU vs Mississippi State
Harvard vs. St. Thomas (MN) Key Statistics (2022)
|Harvard||St. Thomas (MN)|
|382.1 (79th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||378 (59th)|
|335 (10th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||282.2 (1st)|
|152 (63rd)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||200.2 (23rd)|
|230.1 (49th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||177.8 (96th)|
|0 (1st)||Turnovers (Rank)||0 (1st)|
|0 (79th)||Takeaways (Rank)||0 (79th)|
Harvard Stats Leaders (2022)
- Charlie Dean's previous season stat line: 2,097 passing yards (209.7 per game), 168-for-282 (59.6%), 18 touchdowns and seven picks.
- Aidan Borguet churned out 1,170 rushing yards (117 per game) and 10 touchdowns last year.
- Sone Ntoh ran for 227 yards on 63 carries (22.7 yards per game) last year.
- In the previous season, Kym Wimberly grabbed 51 passes (on 46 targets) for 603 yards (60.3 per game). He also found the end zone four times.
- Ledger Hatch amassed 397 yards on 18 grabs with three touchdowns. He was targeted 14 times, and averaged 39.7 receiving yards per game.
- Tyler Neville's stat line last year: 302 receiving yards, 26 catches, four touchdowns, on 21 targets.
St. Thomas (MN) Stats Leaders
- Tak Tateoka has 137 passing yards, or 68.5 per game, so far this season. He has completed 69.6% of his passes.
- Shawn Shipman has run for 172 yards on 32 carries so far this year while scoring one time on the ground.
- Hope Adebayo has racked up 16 carries and totaled 62 yards with one touchdown.
- Bryce Boyd has collected four catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 70 (35 yards per game). He's been targeted four times.
- Colin Chase has five receptions (on five targets) for a total of 40 yards (20 yards per game) this year.
- Terrance Kamara has racked up 37 reciving yards (18.5 ypg) this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Harvard or St. Thomas (MN) gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.