How to Watch the Holy Cross vs. Yale Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The Yale Bulldogs (0-0) and the Holy Cross Crusaders (1-1) square off at the Yale Bowl on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
Defensively, Yale was a top-25 unit last season, ranking sixth-best by allowing just 19.5 points per game. It ranked 41st on offense (30.5 points per game). Holy Cross' defense ranks 43rd in the FCS with 25.5 points surrendered per game, but it has been bolstered by its offense, which ranks 22nd-best by putting up 35 points per game.
We will dig into all of the details about this contest, including how to watch on ESPN+.
Holy Cross vs. Yale Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: New Haven, Connecticut
- Venue: Yale Bowl
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Army vs UTSA
- Alabama vs South Florida
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Penn State vs Illinois
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- Virginia vs Maryland
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
Holy Cross vs. Yale Key Statistics (2022)
|448.8 (7th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||412.5 (62nd)|
|331.5 (65th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||339.4 (11th)|
|245 (6th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||232.5 (10th)|
|203.8 (75th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||180 (94th)|
|2 (59th)||Turnovers (Rank)||0 (1st)|
|5 (9th)||Takeaways (Rank)||0 (79th)|
Holy Cross Stats Leaders
- Matthew Sluka has thrown for 320 yards (160 ypg) to lead Holy Cross, completing 65.5% of his passes and recording two touchdown passes and one interception this season. He is also a playmaker on the ground, racking up 222 yards (111 ypg) on 33 carries with two touchdowns.
- Jordan Fuller has run the ball 26 times for 229 yards, with six touchdowns.
- Jalen Coker paces his squad with 178 receiving yards on eight catches with one touchdown.
- Justin Shorter has three receptions (on four targets) for a total of 48 yards (24 yards per game) this year.
- Tyler Purdy's five targets have resulted in four catches for 40 yards.
Yale Stats Leaders (2022)
- Last year Nolan Grooms recorded 1,660 passing yards -- including a 57.8% completion percentage -- with 14 touchdowns and 10 interceptions (166 yards per game). His rushing performance consisted of 130 carries for 745 yards and six TDs.
- Tre Peterson ran for 724 yards on 112 carries (72.4 yards per game), with six rushing touchdowns last year.
- David Pantelis amassed 39 receptions for 509 yards and two touchdowns last year. He was targeted 20 times, and averaged 50.9 yards per game.
- Mason Tipton produced last season, catching 29 passes for 395 yards and two touchdowns. He averaged 39.5 receiving yards per game.
- Ryan Lindley's stat line last season: 216 receiving yards, 23 catches, three touchdowns, on 13 targets.
Rep your team with officially licensed Yale or Holy Cross gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.