Oklahoma vs. Tulsa: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 16
The No. 19 Oklahoma Sooners (2-0) face the Tulsa Golden Hurricane (1-1) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at Skelly Field at H.A. Chapman Stadium. The Sooners are heavy favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 28.5 points. The over/under for the contest is 58.5 points.
In this article, you will check out odds and spreads for the Oklahoma vs. Tulsa matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Oklahoma vs. Tulsa Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN2
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Venue: Skelly Field at H.A. Chapman Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Oklahoma vs. Tulsa Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available on individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Oklahoma Moneyline||Tulsa Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Oklahoma (-28.5)||58.5||-5000||+1400||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Oklahoma (-28.5)||58.5||-4000||+1400||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 3 Odds
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Army vs UTSA
- Penn State vs Illinois
- TCU vs Houston
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- Florida State vs Boston College
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Colorado State vs Colorado
Oklahoma vs. Tulsa Betting Trends
- Oklahoma has put together a perfect 2-0-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Sooners have been favored by 28.5 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
- Tulsa has won one game against the spread this season.
- The Golden Hurricane have been an underdog by 28.5 points or more once this season, and covered the spread.
Oklahoma & Tulsa 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+6600||Bet $100 to win $6600|
|To Win the Big 12||+325||Bet $100 to win $325|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.