How to Watch the Red Sox vs. Blue Jays Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
Chris Bassitt gets the start for the Toronto Blue Jays on Saturday at Rogers Centre against Rafael Devers and the Boston Red Sox. First pitch is at 3:07 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Red Sox vs. Blue Jays Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 3:07 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Venue: Rogers Centre
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Discover More About This Game
|Red Sox Injury Report|
|Blue Jays vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Blue Jays vs Red Sox Pitching Matchup|
|Blue Jays vs Red Sox Odds|
|Blue Jays vs Red Sox Prediction|
Red Sox Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Red Sox have hit 174 homers this season, which ranks 15th in the league.
- Boston ranks sixth in the majors with a .435 team slugging percentage.
- The Red Sox's .263 batting average is among the best in baseball, ranking third in MLB.
- Boston is among the highest scoring teams in baseball, ranking eighth with 731 total runs this season.
- The Red Sox are among the best in the league at getting on base, ranking eighth with an OBP of .328.
- The Red Sox rank 12th in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 8.3 whiffs per contest.
- Boston averages the 14th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.9) in the majors this season.
- Boston pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.58 ERA this year, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- The Red Sox have a combined WHIP of 1.355 as a pitching staff, which ranks 20th in MLB.
Red Sox Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Red Sox will send Chris Sale (6-4) to the mound for his 18th start this season.
- The left-hander's last start was on Saturday, when he tossed four innings while giving up six earned runs on six hits in a matchup with the Baltimore Orioles.
- In 17 starts this season, he's earned five quality starts.
- In 17 starts this season, Sale has lasted five or more innings 10 times, with an average of 5.1 innings per appearance.
- He has finished one appearance without allowing an earned run in 17 chances this season.
Red Sox Schedule
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Red Sox Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/12/2023||Yankees||L 3-2||Home||Nick Pivetta||Randy Vasquez|
|9/12/2023||Yankees||L 4-1||Home||Kutter Crawford||Carlos Rodón|
|9/14/2023||Yankees||W 5-0||Home||Tanner Houck||Michael King|
|9/14/2023||Yankees||L 8-5||Home||Nick Robertson||Clarke Schmidt|
|9/15/2023||Blue Jays||L 3-0||Away||Brayan Bello||José Berríos|
|9/16/2023||Blue Jays||-||Away||Chris Sale||Chris Bassitt|
|9/17/2023||Blue Jays||-||Away||Nick Pivetta||Hyun-Jin Ryu|
|9/18/2023||Rangers||-||Away||Kutter Crawford||Jordan Montgomery|
|9/19/2023||Rangers||-||Away||Tanner Houck||Nathan Eovaldi|
|9/20/2023||Rangers||-||Away||Brayan Bello||Jon Gray|
|9/22/2023||White Sox||-||Home||Chris Sale||Touki Toussaint|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.