Red Sox vs. Blue Jays: Odds, spread, over/under - September 16
Chris Bassitt will toe the rubber for the Toronto Blue Jays (81-67) on Saturday, September 16 versus the Boston Red Sox (74-74), who will counter with Chris Sale. The first pitch will be thrown at 3:07 PM ET at Rogers Centre.
The Red Sox are +110 moneyline underdogs for this matchup against the favorite Blue Jays (-135). An 8.5-run over/under is set in the contest.
Red Sox vs. Blue Jays Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 3:07 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Venue: Rogers Centre
- Probable Pitchers: Bassitt - TOR (14-8, 3.83 ERA) vs Sale - BOS (6-4, 4.88 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Red Sox vs. Blue Jays Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available on multiple sportsbooks.
|Blue Jays Moneyline||Red Sox Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-135||+110||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to bet on the Red Sox versus Blue Jays game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Red Sox (+110) in this matchup, means that you think the Red Sox will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $21.00 back.
And that's not all. There are many other ways to bet, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Justin Turner hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many ways you can wager on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Red Sox Injury Report|
|Blue Jays vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Blue Jays vs Red Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Blue Jays vs Red Sox|
|Blue Jays vs Red Sox Prediction|
Red Sox vs. Blue Jays Betting Trends and Insights
- The Blue Jays have entered the game as favorites 103 times this season and won 56, or 54.4%, of those games.
- When they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -135 or shorter, the Blue Jays have gone 41-37 (52.6%).
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 57.4% chance of a victory for Toronto.
- The Blue Jays were the moneyline favorite for nine of their last 10 games, and finished 5-4 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings -- all had a set run total -- Toronto and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total five times.
- The Red Sox have been chosen as underdogs in 75 games this year and have walked away with the win 37 times (49.3%) in those games.
- The Red Sox have a win-loss record of 23-15 when favored by +110 or worse by oddsmakers this year.
- The Red Sox have played as underdogs in six of their past 10 games and have gone 1-5 in those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Boston and its opponents have failed to hit the over five times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Red Sox Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||17th||4th|
Think the Red Sox can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Boston and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.